|  | 


Share URLs Fixed

What a damn nightmare. I spent days working on trying to figure out why the share URLs were screwed up. I figured it was my code and I had done something stupid. Long story short, it turned out to be a problem with a plugin I had installed. That plugin was causing all the issues and once I disabled it things went back to normal. I should have known this, or at least suspected it sooner, but the problem with thinking you’re good at your job is too often overlooking the small stuff. Lesson learned…again.



Creator of Command Center and owner/editor/author of Creative Twilight. Also, owner/editor/author of Blog Playstyle. Oh, and webmaster/editor of ecoLifestyle.