Still Tinkering – Updates and Improvements
I realized I’ve done one of my infamous habits where I forget to post anything here. Well, I’m still here and alive 😉
Over the past few months I have been doing some behind the scenes work. There’s been a lot of improvements to the auto-completers.
I have also changed how the weapon populate feature works. Previously, it would find the first match and add in that item, a single item. Now, however, it will match on the name and unique profile. Meaning, if you save something like a missile launcher, or plasma gun as two separate line items (one for each firing mode) in weapons, then later when you use populate it will add in both profiles for the missile launcher.
There were a few printing bugs that I’ve (hopefully) squared away as well.
Oh, I added in some missing armies to the list for Battle Tome. If I’ve missed any others then please let me know.
As always, all suggestions and feedback are welcomed. I’m always here, I use this program all the time, I just go silent from time to time 🙂