|  | 


Updates: Command Center v3.0.0 & Battle Tome Beta v2.0.0 in Progress (Update: 3/4/14)

I’m in the process of a significant update to both Command Center and Battle Tome. In short, I’m rewriting a lot of code to better leverage the tools available to me within WordPress, the platform this is all built off of. I’ve learned a lot over my years of development in WordPress so it’s time to put that experience to use here.

The end result of this process will be a much faster site. The process itself is going to take some time. My plan is to chip away at it as I have time and to target specific areas one at a time and test them as I go. It’s just far easier than making a lot of significant changes at once and crossing my fingers it all works šŸ™‚

So far I have applied this update to the auto-completers, which are now working much faster than before. I will continue on the Command Center side of things for now, specifically the roster features, and work out from there. As always, if you notice anything not working right then just let me know here.

Update (2/25/14): The update is about 90% complete. The final elements that need an update regard saving data, like rosters, game entries in Battle Tome, etc. I plan to get to that in the next few days. When I do I will put the site into maintenance mode to avoid issues while I’m applying the update.

Update (2/28/14): I noted yesterday that I had done some network updates. The result of that, I noticed this morning, was that Chrome was having a lot of issues with rosters. I’ve reduced the optimizations a bit and it looks like Chrome is squared away now.

Update (3/4/14): The big updates are now done. I have some more code optimizations to tackle and that should likely be squared away this week.



Creator of Command Center and owner/editor/author of Creative Twilight. Also, owner/editor/author of Blog Playstyle. Oh, and webmaster/editor of ecoLifestyle.

Support Command Center

Please consider supporting Command Center by becoming a patron.

Web Hosting

Web hosting is provided by KnownHost. Get premium Managed WordPress hosting at a budget price. Backed with SSD, LiteSpeed, LSCache and more. Now receive 50% off your first term.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.